VARIOUS INSURANCE PRODUCTS
- All-risk insurance is an insurance that covers a wide-range of incidents and perils, except those noted in the policy. All-risk insurance is different from peril-specific insurance that covers losses from only those perils listed in the policy. In-car insurance, all-risk policy includes also the damages caused by the own driver. High-value horses may be insured under a bloodstock policy
- Business interruption insurance covers the loss of income, and the expenses incurred after a covered peril interrupts normal business operations.
- Collateral protection insurance (CPI) insures property (primarily vehicles) held as collateral for loans made by lending institutions.
- Defence Base Act (DBA) insurance provides coverage for civilian workers hired by the government to perform contracts outside the US and Canada. DBA is required for all US citizens, US residents, US Green Card holders, and all employees or subcontractors hired on overseas government contracts. Depending on the country, foreign nationals must also be covered under DBA. This coverage typically includes expenses related to medical treatment and loss of wages, as well as disability and death benefits.
- Expatriate insurance provides individuals and organizations operating outside of their home country with protection for automobiles, property, health, liability and business pursuits.
- Kidnap and ransom insurance is designed to protect individuals and corporations operating in high-risk areas around the world against the perils of kidnap, extortion, wrongful detention and hijacking.
- Legal expenses insurance covers policyholders for the potential costs of legal action against an institution or an individual. When something happens which triggers the need for legal action, it is known as “the event”. There are two main types of legal expenses insurance: before the event insurance and after the event insurance.
- Media liability insurance is designed to cover professionals that engage in film and television production and print, against risks such as defamation.
- Pet insurance insures pets against accidents and illnesses; some companies cover routine/wellness care and burial, as well.
- Travel insurance is an insurance cover taken by those who travel abroad, which covers certain losses such as medical expenses, loss of personal belongings, travel delay, and personal liabilities.
- Tuition insurance insures students against involuntary withdrawal from cost-intensive educational institutions.
Email us: email@example.com